2012年10月6日星期六

the reviews: SICK LOVE - Vince Kidd

SICK LOVE - Cool LOOKINGThis shirt looks pretty cool, but fell apart quick. Three of the buttons came out after the first wash on a low setting. Also kind of a funky material so it wrinkles really easy. It's a lot more grey than the picture shows too. Published 6 months ago by True buyer, Alejandro ?

I ordered size 13 and even after taking the shoe laces off, I could not even get them on my feet. The shoes that I got were more like a size 11. After returning the pair, I just noticed that has them (size 13) advertised again in their Warehouse Deals (where I had purchased mine). I told them that the size was off and they should not have put them up for sale again. Buyer beware! , I hope that you read this review and remove the shoes until the sizing is adjusted.
the reviews: SICK LOVE - Vince Kidd
SICK LOVE - These shoes are absolutely stunning; the picture doesn't do them justice. They're made from a shimmery gold fabric that doesn't come across in the picture. The rhinestone accents sparkle with color. What's really incredible,they're just as comfortable as they are gorgeous. Looks like I paid a lot more than what they cost. I highly recommend them...enjoy!

没有评论:

发表评论