2012年10月4日星期四

the reviews: Fashion-Show Guide to Mixing and Matching Vintage

Fashion-Show Guide to Bought these shoes at the last minute for a wedding, after trying and returning several pairs. These were my last hope.... Comfortable, stylish, fit well, great heel height. I would buy these shoes over and over again. Worth every penny!

I loved them from the first time!! These pair of boots make the perfect combination between fashion and comfort. I strongly recommend the purchase of this product!
the reviews: Fashion-Show Guide to Mixing and Matching Vintage
Fashion-Show Guide to I but these at a higher price and now regret it, since I thought I would be using them for work, which is insane since they are completely uncomfortable!, the heel is too high and I agree is not as advertised. I bought them in dark blue, they are gorgeous for cocktails or just special occasions when you don't expect to be walking or standing for too long periods of time.

没有评论:

发表评论