2012年10月3日星期三

the reviews: Fall Out Boy- GINASFS reviews

Fall Out Boy- Fits the Garmin footpod sensorGood quality build and fits the Garmin footpod sensor. It feels more secure & provides some weatherproofness than just the Garmin foodpod holder. Easy to switch between shoes without a midsole pouch. Although is the cheapest place to get this, it's still expensive for what it is, a tiny sensor pouch. Would provide a higher rating if it was a few dollars less...

This was a great deal! Good price and quality item. I would like it to close.. and more secure ID holder. But I still love it!
the reviews: Fall Out Boy- GINASFS reviews
Fall Out Boy- Crocs have sold me with their comfortable Cleo sandal. This sandal is so great that I've purchased them for my daughter and two best friends. They are sold now too.

没有评论:

发表评论